You can knead bread dough with Vitamix instead of a food processor with these steps.
You do not need a dry container or a food processor attachment.
By following the method below and with little patience, you can get the perfect dough for your bread.
How do I use my Vitamix for kneading dough?
- Put about two and a half cups of dry flour in the container (you can use any Vitamix and wet container).
- Run the blender on low-speed level 2 for a few seconds on dry flour. This will create some room for the liquid to be put in the middle.
- Add one and a quarter cups of water (mixed with salt or honey etc.)
- Put the lid on and run the blender with a pulse on the highest speed for a few seconds.
- Leave the mixture for a minute to settle down.
- Pulse the mix for 1 to 2 seconds 5 times and then leave it again for half a minute to settle.
- Mix it with a spatula to make the dry flour wet.
- Run the blender with quick pulses again and again at half-minute intervals until the mixture is fully kneaded.
- Keep mixing with a spatula in between the intervals.
- After the dough is ready, pour it out of the jar into the dough container.