If you’re looking for a quick and easy way to froth milk, a blender is a perfect tool.
A blender will aerate the milk and create a foamy texture. If you have got a blender that has enough power to churn the milk real fast or you have a frother attachment with a blender, you can easily make a froth on your milk for your latte.
To use a blender for frothing milk like a machine. There are a few tips and tricks.
How to froth milk with a regular countertop blender?
If you have got a regular countertop blender, you can froth milk by following this method:
- Warm two cups of nonfat or 1% fat milk before putting it into the blender (Warming helps in stabilizing foam).
- Put milk in the blender and start blending for 1 minute
- Put the silky smooth-frothed milk and mix it with your coffee. Scoop the foam with a spoon
- Higher fat content ~3.5% milk will not be as foamy as the low-fat milk
Heating after foaming can also keep the foam texture fine, but you won’t probably need it.
For Nutribullet or any bullet blender to froth milk, you should keep the following tips in mind:
- You need to heat the milk a little more than warm (DO NOT BOIL THE MILK)
- Put the hot milk in a 700ml tall cup to have room for steam
- DO NOT use a small cup because there may be a risk of exploding the blender cup
- Blend in one go for 25 to 30 seconds
- The milk will froth will larger bubbles (You can strain this foam with any kitchen tool)
Related Post: How To Froth Milk In Vitamix
Adding milk to your blender is a great way to create a delicious and frothy beverage. By following the simple steps outlined in this article, you can create a perfect froth every time. So why not give it a try today?