This guide will show you how to froth milk in a Vitamix. Frothing milk is a great way to make it more creamy and add taste to hot coffee drinks.
It’s also a great way to use up leftover milk. Just like other blenders, you can use Vitamix to froth milk using the following method.
9 Tips to froth milk in Vitamix
Your Vitamix can also froth milk if you follow these steps:
- You don’t need to warm the milk before blending. Vitamix will heat it up
- Put milk in the Vitamix
- Do not overfill the container for the best results
- Start with speed 2 or 3
- Quickly move to speed 10
- Keep the blender running from 30 seconds to 1 minute to froth your milk perfectly
- The left foam in the container can be collected with a spatula and put on the coffee.
- If you want to make bigger batches of frothed milk with Vitamix, you can get the state-of-the-art AER Disk container.
- Other than pure milk, only use almond or soy milk since they are best for foaming.
With a little practice, you will be able to froth milk in your Vitamix like a pro. Not only is it a fun and easy task, but it also allows you to customize your coffee drinks to your own liking. So what are you waiting for? Give it a try!